The Derby & District Law Society offers its members the following services:
- A range of CPD courses covering all aspects of practice.
- The arrangement of meetings and presentations on matters of interest to the profession,
- Opportunities to meet with other solicitors within the area via our social events including the Annual Dinner.
- Liaison with and representation to the Law Society on professional matters.
- The publication of a regular Bulletin containing news and articles of special interest to local practitioners.
- Click HERE to view Membership of Sub-Committees representing different areas of law which concentrate on issues for that area and have regular meetings.
The main role of the society is to support the profession locally.
The Society offers training, social events and represents members interests. The Society is able to help members of the public:
- Finding a local solicitor with a particular specialism.
- Tracing a solicitor or firm where there has been a change of name, merger or closure.
For more information please visit: http://www.derbylaw.net >